Corporate Lawyers are experts in commercial law. They are tasked with ensuring a company’s transactions comply with corporate laws and regulations. They may work at a law firm or as part of a company's legal team. Duties include preparing documents, assessing partnerships, and negotiating deals.
We are searching for a talented Corporate Lawyer to handle all our company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects.
Other duties will include consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as mergers and acquisition IPO and restructuring. The successful candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- A qualified lawyer with 10 years post qualification experience.
- A combination of both in-house and law firm practice experience is preferred, primarily in M&A, IPO and restructuring.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent negotiation and drafting skills
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Sound and practical business judgment.
- Strong decision-making abilities, attention to detail, and ability to give executive-level guidance in a timely manner