We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
Ideal candidate should have strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, Google AdWords, backlinks, social media, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date
on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- 1-4 Years Experience in Marketing
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Legal, finance, or technology related background is preferred
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing and design.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.