The Meter Data Management Functional Consultant provides functional expertise to the project & operations, integration team, product team(s) to help assure that MDM solutions are designed and developed in the optimal manner and in accordance with industry and MDM best practices.
- Identify, analyze and present latest industry innovations and implementations in the MDM workspace.
- Knowledge on the DTS, Activity Gateway, LVOMS, Framing, UAA and Multi speak adapters.
- Experienced in the integration with IT & OT systems in Utilities landscape.
- Expert in the user side of Energy IP using the functionality, UI and handling data errors. Reviews and provides input into team’s work products and deliverables
- Domain experience in either electricity, water or gas utilities industries
- Expert in EIP product components and services. Able to provide the and communicate with technical consultant on the required configurations for all the required functionalities in MDM.
- Provide consultancy and guide users to the right component and to effectively and efficiently use the licensed components of EIP product.
- Lead and Conduct workshops, analyze business and technical Requirements and provide the design documents (technical and functional) in alignment with Architecture.
- Work with Functional consultant on functional Specification workflow/sequence diagrams.
- Identify and provide GAPS document.
- Deliver Customization & configuration documents;
- Define and deliver trainings, Unit & Integration testing, Functional & Non-Functional requirements.
- Collaborate with all the stakeholders (functional and technical), business teams, management and product team for the optimized solution and delivery.
- Define, design and deliver the analytics requirements in Energy IP platform.
- Expertise on BIRT, Kibana , elastic search is essential on EIP platform
- Knowledge of Data transfer services, gateway services on EIP platform
- Deliver the solution/product enhancements, upgrades to change or enhance the existing delivered solution/service.
- Responsible for MDM software upgrades, patch releases, and notifies team on upcoming functionality.
- Responsible for end to end solution delivery as agreed with stakeholders.
- After successful delivery of the solution, Knowledge transfer to be provided to DEWA resources with proper trainings and documentation with sign off.
- Bachelor degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or
an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years Design, testing and applications development experience in Meter Data
- 5+ years of experience building MDM solutions, preferably in Energy IP.
- Knowledge on Energy IP platform and analytical components
- Strong knowledge of Java, Strong Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL
- Strong Knowledge PL/SQL, working knowledge on Cloudera, Oracle is required.
- Expertise in Microsoft tools is mandatory
- Extensive knowledge in architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- Strong analytical capabilities