The Meter Data Management Solutions Architect provides functional and technical expertise to the project & operations, integration team, product team(s) to help assure that MDM solutions are designed and developed in the optimal manner and in accordance with industry and MDM best practices.
- Experience in the DTS, Activity Gateway, LVOMS, Framing, UAA and Multi speak adapters.
- Experienced in the integration with IT & OT systems in Utilities landscape.
- Expert in the user side of Energy IP and experienced in using the functionality, UI and handling data errors. Reviews and provides input into team’s work products and deliverables
- Domain experience in either electricity, water or gas utilities industries
- Expert in EIP product components and services. Able to configure all the required functionalities in MDM.
- Provide consultancy and guide users to the right component and to effectively and efficiently use the licensed components of EIP product.
- Lead and Conduct workshops analyze business and technical Requirements and provide the design documents (technical and functional) in alignment with Architecture.
- Work with Functional consultant on functional Specification workflow/sequence diagrams.
- Identify and provide GAPS document.
- Deliver Customization & configuration documents;
- Define and deliver trainings, Unit & Integration testing, Functional & Non-Functional requirements.
- Collaborate with all the stakeholders (functional and technical), business teams, management and product team for the optimized solution and delivery.
- Define, design and deliver the analytics requirements in Energy IP platform.
- Knowledge on BIRT, Kibana , elastic search is essential on EIP platform
- Knowledge on Data transfer services, gateway services on EIP platform
- Deliver the solution/product enhancements, upgrades to change or enhance the existing delivered solution/service.
- Responsible for end to end solution delivery as agreed with stakeholders including project management.
- Schedule the day to day work activities and provide the update on all the planned activities.
- Define the scope and create a plan with all the stakeholders.
- Deliver the functionality as agreed with stakeholders.
- Present on the project status and solution to the stake holders on need basis.
- Obtain sign off from all the stake holders as applicable for each phase/milestone or activity
- After successful delivery of the solution, Knowledge transfer to be provided to DEWA resources with proper trainings and documentation with sign off.
- Bachelor degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 9+ years Design, testing and applications development experience in Meter Data management
- 6+ years of experience building MDMsolutions, preferably in Energy IP
- PMP /MBA would be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Java, Strong Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL
- Strong Knowledge PL/SQL, working knowledge on Cloudera, Oracle is required.
- Expertise in Microsoft tools is mandatory
- Extensive knowledge in architecture as well as design principles and patterns
- Strong analytical capabilities