Network security engineers are responsible for the provisioning, deployment, configuration, and administration of many different pieces of network and security-related hardware and software. These include firewalls, routers, switches, various network-monitoring tools, and virtual private networks (VPNs). These engineers are a company’s first line of defense against unauthorized access from outside sources and potential security threats. Not only does a network security engineer know how to mitigate any potential threats that become evident, but they also how to strategize and prepare before any security threat is enacted.
- Network & Security Engineer with experience in Deployment, Implementation, & Troubleshoot Network and Cyber Security Solution such as (Cisco, Fortinet and Palo Alto).
- Deliver services in the areas of Parameter and Datacenter Cyber Security that includes deployment, Installation, Migration/Upgradation with proactive support.
- Post-Sales Project Implementation (Product Installation & Configuration)
- Plan and Generate HLD, LLD, ATP Documents.
- Provide Preventive Maintenance report to the Customer and Suggestions.
- Manage, maintain up-to-date level of configuration on all Security devices which include Network Security devices, End Point Security devices, E-mail Security Appliances & Web Security
- Support risk management team in identifying vulnerabilities and implementing controls wherever applicable.
- Perform regular IT audit to discover areas of weaknesses and fortify them.
- Write and forward regular reports to the management.
- Supervise repair and maintenance of all IT gadgets.
- Expertise in Project Handling and Project Coordination.
- Excellent understanding of project planning, design and implementation and enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent experience of handling and managing teams with various project deployments all over UAE.
- Hands on working experience of Cisco Data Center Design and implementation.
- Basic understanding of Cisco ACI model switches with leaf-spine architecture.
- Hands-on experience of Cisco Switches.
- Hands-on experience of Cisco Routers.
- Hands-on experience of operating Cisco Firewall.
- Hands-on experience of operating Fortinet firewalls.
- Hands-on experience of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) with its integration with Cisco Prime.
- Hands-on experience of Operating Palo Alto Firewall with URL Filtering and AV scanners.
- Hands-on experience of Cisco Wireless networks.
- Hands-on working experience of routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Hands-on experience on configuring and troubleshooting multicast in both wired and wireless network.
- Experienced in network monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Cisco Prime Infra, OP manager.
- Experienced in configuring Enterprise IPT, CUC, UCX and IM&P servers for clients.
- Experienced in configuring QoS in both wired and wireless infrastructure of an enterprise network.