Director of Operations is responsible to manage, plan, direct and review the daily activities and operations of the water distribution and wastewater collection systems which includes the operation, maintenance and repair of water and wastewater systems and maintenance of water quality to ensure public health, safety and welfare.
- Reverse Osmosis, Sewage Treatment Plant, Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant, Water Pipeline Network, Power Generator & Substations, MV witch Gears, Transformers, Gen. Sets, MCCs., VFDs, Soft Starters, MV & LV Cabling, Earthing, Control PLC, Scada Systems, Lighting and Low Current Systems, Submersible Pumps, Compressors.
- Manage allocation of project Budgets & resources and site mobilizations.
- Responsible for Commissioning & Handover of new projects.
- Rehabilitation & Upgrading of existing Water Treatment Plants.
- Preparing the required technical specifications for the water treatment Plant equipment.
- Responsible for the Electromechanical, Instrumentation and SCADA maintenance activities for all Government Projects facilities Water Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations and Wastewater Treatment Plants under the Management contract for water and wastewater services.
- Follow- up of the market activities and monitoring of data and statistics.
- Oversee all basic contracts and subcontracts to ensure consistency with strategic framework.
- Control project cash flow, and monitor invoicing and payment certificates for the recording of all revenue transactions.
- Communicate with all departments, exchange data and provide information to policy makers and decision makers.
- Creating, developing and managing the, SOPs, KPIs, O&M Policy.
- Establishing long-term strategic plan by providing input related to Operation &
- Maintenance Plans to ensure alignment with the corporate strategies.
- Setting up and implementation of O&M KPIs and targets.
- Definition and implementation of the organization, structure, planning and quality management.
- University/College (BS, BA) Engineering
- (15) Years of investment experience required: in Water supply solutions, project development & investment.
- (5) Years in Manufacturing Company
- (10) Years in Water desalination and treatment
- ERP SYSTEM
- Computer: Microsoft excel, word, power point; Microsoft outlook,
- Engineering: Mechanical, Chemical (Certificate)
Behavioral & Other Soft Skills
- Work ethics and professionalism
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- Communication (Interpersonal)
- Managing people/teamwork
- Report writing
- Organizational awareness/knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Business sense/operation