Network Engineers are responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks of an organisation to ensure maximum uptime for users. The role can include designing system configurations, documenting and managing the installation of a new network, and maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Cisco security devices (ASA, FTD, ISE, Email and Endpoint security
- Cisco Wireless , Meraki, SDA, DNA and other latest technologies preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science related field.
- 4 to 6 years work experience.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE certification) preferred).
- UAE driving license –Preferred
- Available in UAE -Preferred