As the Business Development Manager, your will develop a value-based customer centric consultative sales approach to CxO decision makers in large organizations. This is a field based role where you have complete ownership of your assigned clients to drive retention and generate new business within specific key accounts via building trust based value added business relationships. Always focused on the highest service quality as well as driving to personal target over-achievement. You'll seek to understand your clients' cultural strengths and challenges, and show them how our core services can help them solve those challenges, and achieve their business objectives. You'll collaborate with our customer success team to ensure our clients receive value from our services year over year.
- Retain long-term partnerships with clients by independently & bring in new business from existing accounts and new account.
- Develop trusted relationships with your clients and encourage organizations to continue their culture path through the use of our service.
- Think beyond a quick transactional sale and to listen for customers challenges then design a plan to help solve their problems
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work re-actively with Customer Success to mitigate those risks
- 3 - 8 years experience with proven consultative IT Services sales
- C-level consultative sales experience (CIO and CFO decision makers mainly)
- Background in selling IT Services to large/corporate accounts organizations
- Experience in direct sales cycle and revenue ownership over territory (new business sales and strategic account planning and management to achieve service retention)
- Track record of consistent target over-achievement and Top Performance award/recognition
- Maintain a rolling pipeline of at least 4x annual target
- Experience and ability to demonstrate understanding of enterprise wide issues and aligning them to value added IT service solutions bringing business value to customers.
- Proven track record in high customer retention and customer centric sales approach, solutions selling, or conceptual value based sales.
- Strong natural curiosity, ability to probe beyond 2nd/3rd level to uncover the real need
- Strong conceptual value based thinking
- Strong internal drive for best performance/results, sets ambitious goals to stretch potential and grow
- Competitive, can do attitude, solution focused, loves challenges
- Collaborative, helps others and engages others to help achieve mutual goals
- Feedback seeking, coachable and strong learning ability
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus