A Security Engineer job description should include the responsibility of completing a thorough risk assessment, identifying vulnerabilities within a network, and creating firewalls, or configuring systems to enhance existing security features.
Security Engineers are expected to respond to, and document, any security threats, resolve technical faults and allocate resources to deliver real solutions in a cost-effective way.
- Firewall: Juniper, Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet
- Content Filtering: Bluecoat, Websense, McAfee. ESA, WSA
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- SIEM Solutions
- Strong experience on ISE implementation
- Load Balancers: F5 Big IP LTM/GTM, Juniper
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science related field.
- 3 to 6 years work experience.
- Holding CCIE certificate preferred CCIE security
- UAE driving license –Preferred
- Available in UAE -Preferred